The terms and conditions regarding using Punnagai Sai Seva and Educational Trust website (www.punnagaisaisevatrust.in) are mentioned below.
1. Punnagai Sai Seva Seva and Educational Trust (PSSET) holds the discretion to modify the users’ terms and conditions if need be. However it shall be effective within a month of posting it in this section whenever it happens.
2. This is an agreement between Punnagai Sai Seva and Educational Trust and the user / visitor to the website. This Agreement governs the use of Punnagai Sai Seva and Educational Trust web site, which includes contents like text, information, images as well as all services available to the users through the same.
3. Punnagai Sai Seva and Educational Trust (PSSET) may modify the terms and conditions on this site. You agree to review this agreement periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes.
4. The services are available only to individuals (excluding minors) who are eligible for legally binding contracts under applicable law.
5. The content consists of copyrighted works proprietary to Punnagai Sai Seva and Educational Trust or to partners / third parties who have provided us with content. Personal Information of User.
7. The site & certain services will be accessible to users of the website as identified in the Registration Forms or relevant sections. All user information provided to us, including without limitation the information on the Registration Forms, must be current, accurate, and complete. If we at any time discover any error or omission in the information you provide to us, we may, at our option, terminate the right to access and use the site by any user. The user is responsible for the acts or omissions by the use of the site, and for any damages incurred by the user as a result thereof.
8. You as the user and Punnagai Sai Seva and Educational Trust (PSSET) are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, franchiser-franchisee or other business relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
9. The Donation online will go directly to buy the item selected plus the costs of running this fundraising campaign.
10. Should Punnagai Sai Seva and Educational Trust raise over our target for a particular appeal then we will use your donation to help other vulnerable children around the world wherever the need is greatest.
11. Contributions must be your own, they must be civil and tasteful, they must not contain any unlawful or objectionable content and they must not infringe the law.
12. Punnagai Sai Seva and Educational Trust owns all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to the site. You may create a bookmark in your browser to the home page of the website.
13. Punnagai Sai Seva and Educational Trust is dedicated to protecting the privacy of its users.
14. Punnagai Sai Seva and Educational Trust will not be responsible or liable to any user of the website or its services for any direct, compensatory, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, and exemplary or punitive damages for any reason such as use of content, services, errors, inaccuracies, omissions, defects, or any other causes.
15. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement or our services shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules applicable to Tamil Nadu. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted at Chennai, India and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either the user or Punnagai Sai Seva and Educational Trust may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction at Chennai, India necessary to protect the rights or property of the user or Punnagai Sai Seva and Educational Trust pending the completion of arbitration.
16. Punnagai Sai Seva and Educational Trust does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by the user or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
17. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”.